At D’Eyncourt Primary School all children will have an equal access to a broad and balanced curriculum and will be given every opportunity to fulfil his/her potential.
We have worked together on creating our aims and vision for the school moving forward. These are what the governors (including parent governors), pupils and staff wanted for our school and we are proud to share these ideas here.
Our School Aims
- To foster an ethos of the high expectations and aspirations.
- To promote the highest academic standards through hard work, enthusiasm and the belief that everyone can learn and grow.
- To provide opportunities for everyone to foster their creativity.
- To create resilient, life-long learners.
- To give all pupils a voice in a safe, secure and happy environment.
- To prepare pupils to become positive citizens of the future.
- To make sure that all members of the school community feel valued and appreciated.
- To involve our parents in school life, working together for the best possible outcomes.
- To celebrate our achievements both academic and personal.
- To enrich our pupils lives and broaden their experiences through a wide variety of clubs, activities and visits.
- To make learning fun!